Tuesday, October 8, 2013

name Brian Robinson



1. in the story Speak malinda is best described by these five words:wallflower,woebegone,anchorite,sardonic,and brassbound

2a.I picked wallflower because the definition literally mean someone who is shy and unpopular
2b.I picked the word woebegone because i picture malinda as looking sad and the definition of woebegone is a person who looks or feels sad
2c.I picked the word anchorite for malinda because even though she isn't religious i would feel like she would live away from people
2d.I picked the word sardonic because malinda doesn't really show respect to her teachers or to anyone really
2e.I picked the word brassbound because she is a very extroverted and rigid person

3. Out of all of these words the best word for malinda would be Wallflower because the definition fits her really well. i think of a wall flower as someone who wont show there real colors until she knows you and that discribes her

4.

No comments:

Post a Comment